Tuesday 17 May 2016

A little secret


Usually. I’ll use word before I post. Sometimes. When there’s no network or somehow I cannot express them right away. Or it happen to lost them. My ideas.  Most of the time. Yaa mostly. Sign in blog then, everything is gone…Puffhh. Just like that. Yup.  Hahahahahahaha. Happy? Maybe. Some song brings back memory. Oh god I just can’t stop smiling. Now playing lucky by Jason mraz ft. colbie caillat. Betul ke ejaan dia tu? Hahahaha. Sorry.


Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

 Too sweet. Senyum. Right now. Covering my face with pillow.  Lucky I’m in love with my best friend. Best friend haa… Long long way a go.  Once upon a time. Those days. The days where I’m in love with my best friend.

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Who is he? Ahhh just a guy in my school. A boy with narrow eyes. Cute? Emm I don’t know. (Oh god I’m blushing) *No lie. I was confused. I did not know how to describe it. Every time he smiled, i felt that my heart melt. The moment he tease me. The moment when we keep arguing some stupid things. I even cried. Because of him. Without he even knows. Well of course. I love him for no reason. I would never ever tell him. OF COURSE.

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again


You are my best friend and as well as my crush, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side. I don’t want to ruin this relationship. This best friend thing. No. And one day. I saw him. With a girl. She’s beautiful. Really beautiful. Somehow I felt bit jealousy. Sad. Pain.  

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will


I see you smile. Happy with the girl. It gives a huge relief. Even though you're not mine.Ya Allah how can I fall in love with you? Nak kata handsome. Tak la handsome mana pun. Just a stupid guy yang selalu gaduh. Almost every day. Duhh. Am I nut? Malunya. If he ever know this. Matilanak. Then he seems  to be happy.


Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


 Lol. Like. Jap. Why even I types this? Wait. WHAT?! Arghhhhhhh. Stupid me. No. It just the song. Remind me a lot. Somehow I miss you dude. Bila nak jumpa?


And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now


But somehow I just fall in love in love with him. Secretly. Quietly. Until one day. It completely gone. Forever? I don’t know. Hardly describe.
#Im
p/s: I am not good in english. Sorry >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment