Friday 12 September 2014

Salsa chicken burrito



Hello and assalamualaikum everybody! I am starve to death. Seriously. Forgot to take my lunch yet my dinner too. T_T And I am just too lazy to cook by myself. Plus I put on my weight! Round cheeks and fat belly is just kind of terrible nightmares! That's why I let myself being hungry just for today. My hobbies are check up some new recipes besides having fun edit some beautiful pictures. So, what have I found today are some recipes for filling the burritos and tacos. And I remembered that mom hadn't use the burritos that we've buy. Getting bored with the same yet simple filling. I tried to challenge myself with the recipes from the allrecipes.com. I really really enjoying myself watching, discovering the new recipes yet it was easy to learn. Great day to know a new things plus I love it very much. So I like to share the recipes with you guys. Hope you are enjoying them.


Ingerdients 
  • ·         2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • ·         1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
  • ·         1/4 cup salsa
  • ·         1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
  • ·         1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • ·         2 cloves garlic, minced
  • ·         1 teaspoon chili powder
  • ·         Hot sauce to taste



 Direction
Place chicken breasts and tomato sauce in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, then add the salsa, seasoning, cumin, garlic and chili powder. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
With a fork, start pulling the chicken meat apart into thin strings. Keep cooking pulled chicken meat and sauce, covered, for another 5 to 10 minutes. Add hot sauce to taste and stir together (Note: You may need to add a bit of water if the mixture is cooked too high and gets too thick.)

p/s: I am very sorry for my grammar error. Because I am Malaysian and a students. I get the recipe from allrecipes.com. One more thing is, the picture is just for fun. 

For more information just go to the website. I really support the website besides it is helpful and easy! 
Thank you so much for reading. Hope it really help you ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment