Friday 12 September 2014

Growing up!

My friends from SMK Dato' Seri Maharajalela

Hello and assalamualaikum. Had so much fun today. Alhamdullilah. I just finished up my trial examination. Last paper was on thursday, accounting. It was damn hard. But I will try my best to score them. I get A in my Bahasa Melayu paper (Malaysian language test) And I am very happy. Thanks a lot for those who help me. I really appreciate your kindness. After three weeks struggling with my examination finally the forth week was our Independent Day, in Malaysian it was called Hari Kemerdekaan. Yes! We got one weekends holiday. But the worst is I am getting closer to my biggest examination which is called Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). The test was to let you enter the university or at least the minimum way to work. I am very sorry because I don't how to describe it for you >< Something like, if you get good grades then you can study abroad. So, this makes me don't have any mood to celebrate my holidays. T_T Ouh that is the picture of my primary school classmates. We are now in different high school or secondary school.  It been five years we didn't met up since everybody was busy with themselves. I really miss my friends. They are kind, playful and always taught me how to fight and don't easily give up! I hope I can meet them after having our examination this november. I always pray for my friends to get good grades and enter same university.

Classmates from high school. 14 y/o 

Sorry the picture is not very pretty. This is my classmates from the high school, SMK Sultan Abdullah, Chenderong Balai, Perak, Malaysia. It was Form 2 As-Syafie(the class was named after the Islamic Figure) I was the one who took the picture. Well taking picture is one of my hobby. There were two of my best buddy which was Nana and Aten.  


Classmates in Form 4- 16 y/o (4 Ibnu Majah)

Well, I change my class when I was 16 because the class will be separate based on the subject (sorry I don't how to describe again) The As- Syafie class was a science and Islamic stream. While my new class(Ibnu Majah) was an accounting and engineering drawings stream. My classmates in Ibnu Majah has 21 boys and 16 girls. The picture was taken by my physical education and health teacher. We were taking the picture since it was her last year in our school. Well she was a practical teacher. That day, we really having fun and enjoying our PE class. Besides, she was kind, and a sporting teacher. If you count the number of the students in the picture, there will be 18. I forgot to tell you that we have to join other class. There were four students from 4 Khawarizmi. Four students were absent that day. I can't remembered who. The PE class also separate the boys and the girls. Because we are growing up! I hope you know the meaning xP I love my friends. All my friends. In primary school, high school and all my classmates. I hope we can meet up beacause I miss you guys. Really really miss you :* 

Lastly thank you very much for reading! Sorry for all the mistakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment