Monday 23 September 2019

Silence

Today I lose control. I end up crying at the dining table. Infront of my meal. Infront of my dad. I notice that I no longer tell stories. No longer laughing and make stupid jokes. Instead of talk or giving response. I just.. keep myself silent. Doing some business online stuff is kinda hard. Especially when you are having a hard time but at the same time need your head to think straight. I felt myself no longer have feelings. They more to negative side. Which makes me nervous, lack of sleep, often felt tired and feel like throwing up. I am no longer happy with my work.

Ya Allah. Please. Give me some strength. I don’t want to lose now.

I don’t want to burden my friends with my problems. I’m often express my feeling through writing. I felt less burden. I can recall my hard time. Reading it makes me realise how much I’ve been through.

Dear me. Please stays in shape. Nobody would understand you. Only you understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment