Wednesday 23 January 2019

Back Then



This is how I felt back then when I was around 14-15.
It does teach me something. To appreciate people more. And learn how to love yourself. 

When I open my eyes 
I think of you first
I think of you 

I think of your face
I looked in the mirror and I'm so ugly 
I'm too ugly to have you

My pounding tells me 
Listen to this sound
Softly Lalala~
It's like a great music
It's so beautiful 


One two three four
There so much more
I love as much as the sky 

Now I'll tell you
I'll protect you

I'll hug you tight 
I'll give you my eternity 
I will only love you

Almost everyone can relate to this song. That feeling when you like someone so much that you start getting a little insecure and start asking yourself whether you are good enough for him/her. And you start questioning your appearance, your effort, your education, your family relationship and stuff like that. Because you wanted to be the best. Sometimes you might even think that the person is too good for you. But it's okay. That was that. And how I felt to change and improve. It's a good thing for real. Thank You. I love youMNS 

#Thumping 





No comments:

Post a Comment