Wednesday 12 December 2018

New Journey Starts With You!


Alhamdulillah.  Everything is good.  Let me share the moment of happiness with you.  I'm enjoying my day at Negeri Sembilan. Ever since I stay here.  I gain more and more experience . And I'm going to miss the smells of trees, fresh grass and the breeze.  Heading home tomorrow with train and kids. Hopefully everything is going to be fine. Uwan (grandma) is just too cute. Looking at her can giving me some strength.  She's so strong.  And brave.  And kind.  And I love her so much.  I learn a lot from her.  Mum always said that she always be kind towards other people.  Dad said she never talk back of other people.  She just being herself. And loves all the family members.  I remember myself screaming for a cockroach.  I was afraid of cockroaches back then. She was there.  Besides me.  All of sudden.  She just slap the cockroach with a bare hand. Can't you imagine.  I was like.  Cool. It was the moment,  that I no longer afraid of cockroach.  New things that I learn from her.  That just be yourself.  Its okay to kind.  Because the one who repay you is Allah.  You help people.  So Allah will help you. Don't be selfish.  Being kind is like helping yourself . Trust me.  Its a good thing.  She always do works! She cooks.  She do the laundry. She's cleaning and many more!  She has so much energy! Which I cannot compete.  She always give happiness.  She is the backbone of the family.  She taught me that I'm not the only person who had the biggest problem. I should face the problem. Be backbone of the family.  I'm the one who need to be stronger.  Face up everything!  And be cheerful. Be a stars.  That shine others.  That gives light. And give hopes! Love your family.  Even sometimes it bitter.

Oh grandma.  I couldn't describe how much I love you.  Thank you for everything 🌷

Its okay to cry.
Wipe your tears.  Lets begin the new journey! 


Everything starts with you.  If its not you.  Then who else?   

No comments:

Post a Comment