Monday 18 April 2016

Too late


Don’t make me fight
Don’t make me upset anymore
When will this fight end?

Don’t make me cry
I won’t stand my tears anymore


Nothing like the beginning,
Our words are growing rough,
You and I keep pushing each other away
It’s okay, I’ll be fine without you
I’m sorry, but
Mind your own business before it’s too late

I’ll leave you, turn around and walk away
I won’t regret it,
Even if you beg me to come back
I won’t buy your lie 

Don’t tell me why
My heart’s being stepped on
Look how shattered we’ve become

The same excuses
Too proud to give in
You got nothing on me, learn some manners

I’ll leave you, turn around and walk away

No winner here, only wounds left
Us on repeat, until we got sick of it
I want it to stop, I want it to end

But we’ve some to far

#Ailee

No comments:

Post a Comment