Saturday 5 April 2014

Hello Sunday!


It was cold. Cold than usual. I love them, really really love. Love the morning breeze. Keep sneezing and I hate it. Breakfast with some toast and a cup of tea. Being cool as usual. Homework? None of them are done yet. Even my favorite subject. I keep myself sneezing after kissing my orange-whitey, fat, heavy tom cat, Minho who always sleep on the couch with his fur spreading all around. His round eyes always capture my heart. That's the way he get his extra food. Wondering myself. What should I do? Lots of work need to do. And nothing are done yet I'm still in front of the laptop typing ridiculous things which is out of my mind. My head is aching. I sleep late and woke up late. I hate myself. Why am I like this? There are pile of clothes need to be wash. The meal? for lunch. What should I cook? My sister is coming home in just a few hour or minutes by now. She must starve to death. Well mind you, she loves to eat.. Almost everything I guest except for the veggies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment