Sunday 16 March 2014

Marionette Syndrome


Smiling with that doll face
little ugly me speaks
telling poison day after day,
looking out for myself
I'll be just as cute as all of them 
well, that's just what I thought at first 
But they're all just as huge liars,
aren't they?
who are all the kind people?
there's nobody, nobody, none
only wounded hearts 
it hurts, it hurts, it hurts
hiding both your sadness and anxiety
you pretended to laugh 
yet a glance at you eyes showed me traces of tears
so don't look at me anymore..
there's no one who'll trust their right hand
and their left are awkward
stumbling now and over,
always just nodding yes
to hate their respect 
who should i hate next?
I'm just somebody's marionette at best 
now, I find I simply don't know
as if the this body 's not not my own
and since I live as a puppet might 
I can't expect my future to be bright
I look my reflection in the eyes
and it's laughing at your scars 
and as my tears dry up
I'm wandering, walking and lost
controlled by uncuttable strings 
I'm living life as a puppet 
try to escape, try to hide, 
but nothing will be change 
so just destroy me already...

No comments:

Post a Comment