Saturday 5 December 2015

Be matured?

It was my first time. It happen too fast. I am sorry. But I don't know how to react. I'm happy. Thank you. Thank you for the moment. Thank you for let me know you. Thank you. For trusting me. I appriciate our time together. It was so sudden. But you choose your way just as I am. Because we know that we cannot predict the future. It was the best memory for knowing you. Those laughter, those smile. I will always remember. Even though deep inside I still missing you. But what can we do? Everything is blur. I know this will happen. That's why I am afraid to know people. Afraid to love sombody. I need no time to heal. Just face the reality. You still had more chance. It is not your fault thou. We met somebody then they go.  Always. But let the memory remain. Thank you because you taught me everything. How to brave. How to face the world. To keep smiling like you do. To let me know the moment you hurt. And how you face them. Thank you and I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment